Terms and Conditions
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
The use of Thecollegefacts.com, including the website located at http://www.thecollegefacts.com and all sub-directories and sub-domains of http://www.thecollegefacts.com, is contingent upon your agreement to the following terms and conditions. Thecollegefacts.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear publicly athttp://www.thecollegefacts.com/terms. You agree to be bound by such changes to the Terms and Conditions as they are made public. We encourage you to check this document frequently as your continued use of Thecollegefacts.com deems you responsible for keeping current with any changes.
User Expectations and Conditions of Use
Thecollegefacts.com and any Service herein, including the ability to read and submit ‘Content’ (Content is text, images, or other media submitted through a web form or to and email address at http://www.thecollegefacts.com and all sub-directories and sub-domains of http://www.thecollegefacts.com) are provided to you solely for entertainment purposes. By submitting Content to Thecollegefacts.com Services you hereby reassign all rights of submitted Content to Thecollegefacts.com. Further, you agree that you are the sole copyright holder of any Content submitted by you prior to submitting the Content.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree the you will not use Thecollegefacts.com or Services to:
· ‘Post’ (‘Post’ includes uploading, posting, distributing, e-mailing, publishing, and reproducing) any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
· Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Thecollegefacts.com official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
· Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail,’ ‘Spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ or any other form of solicitation;
· Post any Content that is harmful, deceptive, threatening, embarrassing, unlawful, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or fraudulent;
· Post any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
· Intentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You acknowledge that Thecollegefacts.com is not responsible for material submitted to Thecollegefacts.com or posted to Thecollegefacts.com by you or any other user. Thecollegefacts.com does not mediate, review or edit the Content posted by you or any other user. Thecollegefacts.com reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to remove or edit any Content, in whole or part, that, in Thecollegefacts.com’s judgment, is undesirable. Thecollegefacts.com is not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such Content. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any Content or part thereof, to Thecollegefacts.com. You agree to immediately notify Thecollegefacts.com of any unauthorized use of the Service or any other breach of security known or suspected by you. Any or all Content on Thecollegefacts.com may be purged from time to time in Thecollegefacts.com’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Thecollegefacts.com may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process.
User’s Grant Of Limited License
By submitting Content at Thecollegefacts.com you grant Thecollegefacts.com the royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part), including any information, suggestions, ideas, or concepts contained in such Content, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any Contribution or part thereof, or other communication to Thecollegefacts.com.
The following Trade Marks are the property of Thecollegefacts.com and are not to be used by a third-party without written consent from the owners of Thecollegefacts.com:
The College Facts™